MP-Pistol Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
“So it is my pleasure to recommend Brushfire Plague by R.P. Ruggiero. Frankly, this book is a refreshing departure from the spate of "survivalist" books on the market…The book is written in a very engaging style…The plot is conceivable, and the characters are credible. Mr. Ruggiero captures both the flaws and perfection of our human nature.”--from Salvation and Survival Salvation And Survival

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Latest Review!

"So it is my pleasure to recommend Brushfire Plague...Frankly, this book is a refreshing departure from the spate of "survivalist" books on the market...The book is written in a very engaging style...Mr. Ruggiero captures both the flaws and perfection of our human nature."--Salvation and Survival Salvation And Survival

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
New Review!

--"This book is so worth your time and money...So this is a must read and share. Better yet buy two, keep one in your collection, and do a friend a solid."--www.bearflagtrading.com

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Anyone read it here? Been getting great feedback on other forums, would love to know what fellow M&P'ers think!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
"Brushfire Plague is riveting and fast paced. Once I picked it up, it was hard to put down. I appreciated the detailed descriptions of the early days of the pandemic and how quickly society started degrading. The book portrayed in a realistic manner how people would react to a sudden disaster: they start out being in denial and have trouble accepting that the lawlessness can reach through their nice neighborhood. At the same time, there is a ray of hope that in the face of tragedy: good people can unite and help each other survive." The Apartment Prepper's Blog | Family Preparedness in an Apartment Setting by Bernie Carr

·
Registered
182 Posts
Get to Italion Stallion to play the main character and the survival groupies will be all over it. The plague hits NY and 10 million Americans instantly go hunting for Bambi and their neighbours with their trusty 7 round pinned maged M&P's. The TV ratings would be through the roof.

Take Care

Bob

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Congrats on the book. Will it be heading to the Nook too?

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Ooops. I just saw where you mentioned it was on the Nook. Will check it out...

·
Registered
142 Posts
I just got done reading the first book. Very good! I would definitely recommend it for all here.

I think my favorite character is Dranko. For some reason every time I read anything he said I pictured a good guy version of Boyd Crowder from the television show Justified.

You did a good job balancing the descriptions of the weapons and tactics without making it read like a “gun nut” book. (Not that there is anything wrong with being a gun nut! lol)

My only problem is that I got done reading the first and wanted to start the second, but the printing in the second book is messed up. The pages are completely out of order. Must have been a misprint. I am going to send it back to Amazon for an exchange. Can’t wait to get it so I can read the second installment.

When will part 3 come out?

21 - 40 of 44 Posts