MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen much, if any, discussion on this forum regarding using suspenders for CC.

On another forum I read, a member stated he had worn them for years and highly recommended them. So yesterday, while wandering around Gander Mt. I saw a pair of 2" wide black "work suspenders" for $13 so decided to give them a try.

My pants always did tend to slide down (not enough meat on my hips and butt - not that I'm complaining about that :wink: ) and when carrying it was worse unless I really cranked my belt tight.

With the suspenders set to provide just a slight tension, my pants now stay in one place and my M&P9c in a CTAC is even more comfortable. Wearing a t-shirt and an overshirt, vest or jacket hides the suspenders and my carry setup.

Just thought I'd throw this out for discussion. (Did a search for suspenders on the net and found all sorts of interesting styles/types/patterns and colors.)

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
lol, watch that movie and you wont wanna super size.

How did the suspenders feel by the end of the day? I've thought about trying this before, but figured the straps would cut into your shoulders by ends day?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mad212 said:
How did the suspenders feel by the end of the day? I've thought about trying this before, but figured the straps would cut into your shoulders by ends day?

Actually, no problem. I don't cinch them up very tightly, just enough to provide a slight tension on my pants, so I didn't really even notice them after a little while. (Till my wife came home and just had to snap one of 'em!

Of course, she has a few snappable straps also!
)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts