MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get my MP 45 ready for everyday duty use. I don't have a spare and there are not any other pistols in my agency. I was trying to get an idea of some spare parts to have on hand so if some of the more common parts break, I can get the pistol back on the road right away. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I would have an extra striker assembly, spring set. If you it was for comp I would add a sear assembly/sear pre-worked and a locking block.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
This may have been asked before but how many of the M&P9/40 parts, like strikers and such, are interchangeable with the M&P45?

I have just about every available spare part for my M&P9 but I haven't seen any 45 parts listed.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Steelshooter said:
Where do you get spare parts? Directly from Smith?

I don't know about everybody else but I've been ordering my spare parts from Brownells and my mags from G&R Tactical.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got the brand new Brownell's catalog. They have some MP 40 and 9 parts but no 45 parts. Do they have them available but not listed? Also Smith has alway restricted some parts like they would only sell certain parts to armorers only.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts