MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
M&P40, Apex AET kit, TFO sights, Hex pattern in Duracoat, threaded Storm Lake 9mm conv; M&P2.0 10mm
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just informed by SwampFox Tactical that they offer a fantastic discount for VET/MIL/LEO/FR. Make an account on their website, then email them and after providing proof, they will attach the discount to your account, which will be automatically applied during checkout. No code necessary. 30% off optics and accessories, 20% off Wolverine products.

My Holosun stuff is durable AF, but I'm gonna try out the swampfox sentinel with the optional ironside armor, just to see how much abuse I can give it. :cool:
Who else has tried out their stuff?

Reactions: AlinMi

·
Registered
M&P40 1.0
45 Posts
Hola,
I have their Kingslayer on a Glock 19. So far it has been completely reliable (300+) rounds but it is kind of early to say for certain. The sight uses a side mount for the battery so it doesn't have to come off to change. It sighted in quickly and easily. It was a perfect fit on the slide and came with multiple sets of mounting screws (different lengths), and a dust cover.

My reason for opting for the Swampfox was primarily based off of the fact that the footprint on my slide is an RMR cut; I cannot afford a Trijicon. When looking for something I could use, the Swampfox came up. In what I read, they had good reviews. They have a great warranty and, using the 1st responder discount made it an easy decision.

I would buy from them again but would not go with the Kingslayer. Only due to the lack of a shake-awake option.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts