MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
LOL
. Goes to show you that actors should never become someone's idle. They are they same as anyone else. Their life is just an act. I wonder if this will ever be broadcasted on the news? What would he say then? HMMM!!! I would love to hear his excuse.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
There are a LOT of anit-gun celebrities who own guns and have carry permits.

Hollywood is big on hyporcisy.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Don't be so hard on Sly

His safety might be more important than yours, after all when the next election heats up we'll all be sitting by our TV's waiting to hear the political insights of Brittany Spears, Keneau Reeves, Bono - and of course ol' SLY.

Another reason why he needs that permit more than you do is - he's out buying and using illegal drugs, crossing borders with those drugs, sometimes having well publicized run-ins with the law and who knows what else he encounters that we don't know about.

You - you're just trying to avoid trouble and obey the laws - so you can see why somebody like him might think that he needs the permit and you don't.

[sarcasm off] :roll:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
..."act-ors". They act. It's what they do. Sometimes they even fool themselves.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Amazing how much credibility we afford to a group of people, who get paid obscene amounts of money to play make -believe. These drop out pretenders have become our kids role-models? I pray for the future of this nation....

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
what a sad time we live in... I carry many but want all my proceeds to go to brady..

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Rosie doesn't need body guards, Macdonald's is protecting her with a few layers already.

·
Registered
564 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts