MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many of you guys had T&E guns shipped to your agency and did you purchase them after you were done? I got a hell of a deal on my full size and compact with 3 mags and night sights.

·
Registered
16 Posts
T&E not sure what that is but I assume you are talking about duty weapons. I got mine 40 S&W LE price with 3 mags and night sights for around $435. State patrol here went to the M&P and thats how I found out about them. I checked out one of my Trooper buddy's gun and knew that I had to have one. After I got mine 5 of my other buddy's went and bought the LE price also. After selling 5 help sell 5 M&P wouldn't ya think I could get S&W M&P hat from them. I emailed S&W and asked and I was told that I could buy one from their website. I was going to go and buy a M&P ar15 but after that I will just buy a Rock River.

·
Registered
190 Posts
We have several T&E guns in use at our range right now. Dont know if they will be sold off when the evals are done.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I got a smokin' deal on mine as well. I would have liked to keep the 45 but we went with the .40 and I bought my own. I think the wife would have been a little upset if I would have bought both of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts