MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here have any 5.11 tacical pants, or sigtac pants, if so how do you like them???

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
5.11's are a great product. I don't have the pants but numerous other things and am VERY satified!

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
I have a number of both styles, though most of my "5.11's" are actually labeled Royal Robbins.

Without knowing the perceived need, it's difficult to recommend one over the other. I would say the overall quality of the 5.11's is higher in terms of stitching, etc. The 5.11's can be worn out and about without looking "tactical." After all, they were originally designed as mountain climbing trousers, not tactical pants.

The Sigtac pants are essentially BDUs. The material is flexible and ripstop. They wrinkle like crazy and it is all but impossible to get a professional looking press out of them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
i have a pair of 511 TDU pants and after you strip the knee pads out they are great other than the heat they are the hottest pants on the planet they should come with a built in a/c. i do wish that they had the mag pocket though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts