MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw my first one this morning. Just like the blue model but in stainless. List on them is $800 but they had this one for $575+tax. For those of you that have been waiting, they are out. Lots of folks have issues with Taurus products but the blue PT-1911s are good shooters.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yea, I've heard nothing but good about the PT1911 but all of Taurus's stuff is good now days. They deserve more credit than they get. I've had several Taurus pistols that were great shooters.

·
Registered
288 Posts
My PT1911 has sure proven to be a better quality 1911 than my "supposedly better" Para Ordance "NRA Gun Rights" 1911. I personally will never buy another Para, but I probably will buy another Taurus, like their OSS 24/7 (or whatever it is called) if it ever makes it into production.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I've been looking to buy a blued version of this gun for some time. Price seems to have risen a little since they first came out, although the finish is reportedly better these days than earlier as well. Best price on blued non-rail model with rubber and rosewood grips that I've seen recently is $499 before tax. I'm looking forward to seeing what the best price on the 1911SS is going to be locally once they are more available. Haven't seen one in a display case yet. The stainless finish should completely eliminate the thin finish issues that I still read about once in awhile.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts