MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody own a Taurus PT 24/7 Pro? What do you all think and/or hear about these pistols?

Jet

·
Registered
112 Posts
I had that exact pistol. I loved everything about except the sights, they were Heinie straight eight sights and they shoot everything 12-18 inches low. Mine was a 40cal., and I shoot 155gr. through 180gr bullets through it everything was low. I had 2 of buddies shoot same thing happened to them. I traded it on S&W, M&P 40, and have loved it. No regrets.

·
Registered
42 Posts
24/7

I don't have the 24/7 but I do have the PT-145 PRO which I believe was the model just before the 24/7. I really like the 145. The only thing is the double action trigger is pretty heavy and long. I have found that it is very accurate (more acurate than I am) :oops: As long as I don't switch to one of my guns that have a lighter trigger I'm able to shoot it very well.

Life-time Warranty Very Accurate The Price I'm in!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have had mine about a year. No problems or any sort. It is the first gun I have had with straight eight sites. Wasn't that thrilled with them when I originally got it, but the gun was still accurate. After shooting it a few times I found the site aqusition to be very quick with these sites. Oh yea and the gun just feels great in my hand.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
boy istill want one of these pistols. the guy at the gun store says it is the best pistol Taurus makes, Bud's has them for sale at a good price too!! One of these and a S&W M&P 9mm too!! any other comments guys?? R/Jet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts