MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I bought my first M&P9 Saturday at a gunshow. I went there looking for a CZ compact and when I found an M&P for $399, I decided I had to have it. One of my buddies owns the .45 version and another shoots the .40 so now we together have the complete set.

I just can't take my hands off the damn thing. I feel like a 15 year old with his first girlfriend.

This is my first polymer. I cut my teeth on CZs. Tell me, why is this thing so great? It just feels so natural...like it was made just for me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
WordBearer said:
Well I bought my first M&P9 Saturday at a gunshow. I went there looking for a CZ compact and when I found an M&P for $399, I decided I had to have it. One of my buddies owns the .45 version and another shoots the .40 so now we together have the complete set.

I just can't take my hands off the damn thing. I feel like a 15 year old with his first girlfriend.

This is my first polymer. I cut my teeth on CZs. Tell me, why is this thing so great? It just feels so natural...like it was made just for me.

This sounds very close to my experience as well. My CZ was my first and absolute favorite autoloader.

I was going to get a CZ compact 9mm but with all the buzz about the M&P I decided to check them out. I really liked the way it felt and it seemed to point very natural for me. The price was really too good to pass up so I bought one. So far I love it. Great ergonomics and accurate. Very similar to the CZ in that respect. The only thing left is dependability and only time will tell.

I know this may be balsphemy to some (maybe not on this board), but I'm starting to like it as much as my CZ!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts