MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i need the help locating a very good ccw holster for the 45 to be worn under a suit.

also a good reccomendation on tactical lights and holsters fo this gun ASAP

it looks like my new tool is gonna get feild tested real soon thanks for all your help.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Comp-Tac CTAC or Infidel. My MP9 rides in an Infidel and its VERY comfortable. Use teh CTAC with my G21 and its also very comfortable. Just depends on how much adjustability you want and budget. VM2 would be great, but good lick getting one before the end of the year. Sparks has a LOOOOONG waiting list.

Sorry, but cant help with the light and tactical holster. Would like to think that Safariland has something available.

·
Registered
298 Posts
My vote goes for the Tucker Gunleather "The Answer" IWB holster. I ordered one for my M&P40, and it also fits the 45 perfectly.

Safariland does not currently make any holsters compatible with the M&P45 with a light attached. I spoke to one of their CS reps yesterday, and was told that nothing is in the works yet for the 45 either :?

The best pistol mounted weapon light currently available is the Surefire X200B. Certainly not cheap at anywhere from $200 to $275, but it is the best made.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks

thanks fellas for the imput so far I need to some how acquire 4 extra mags i am hoping not to pay smiths prices.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
those guys dont have the mags.

and none of my local shops do either.

i had this same problem with my usp when i was shipped to hondo

·
Registered
495 Posts
OMEGASRT308 said:
thanks but hes only got the one for a 9 mm i need a 45
No, he doesn't have any, I have the 9mm. You send him your barrel and they thread it for your suppressor.

·
Registered
464 Posts
If you just bought it S&W will give you 2 free mags! (factory bonus) I'm filling out the paperwork on mine now.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
THE AAR

ALRIGHT FOR SOME OF YOU GUYS WHO ARE NOT OPERATORS HERE YOU GO

AAR- after action report

i just got back from my little detail and had to use the new equipment

this weapom now has my seal of approval for a duty weapon i had to engage to targets and it was flawless. it did its job. rounds go where they need 2.

i will update further once i get the weapon back from ballistics

1 - 16 of 16 Posts