MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:twisted:

I ran it in it's first IPSC match tonight! I think I was the only guy there shooting his CCW. hehe :twisted: I did pretty well I think. I was trying to keep track of the scores on the runs around mine and it looked pretty good to be my 5th and 6th runs ever and the first in over 6 months.

P.S. the full size mag worked flawlessly through 34 rounds tonight in the 9c. I'll keep you posted. If you are shooting with the short mag it is quite comfortable. I don't use my R/H pinky very much now either though. YMMV.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I finished about middle of the pack overall and in my class (ahead of many more experienced shooters with much more expensive guns BTW). My score was 135 on one run and I think 134 on the other. 35 and 37 seconds on a 15 target course (perfect! 17+12+1=30 [one reload]). I was really happy with the run, I'll be trying again next monday.

Oh, and I'm going to try and work up a spacer for the pinky to rest on (like the XD has). If they are cool, I'll post them up for sale here in case anyone's interested.

·
Registered
32 Posts
JohnDoe,

A spacer would be AWESOME! I was leaning towards the Walther P99c because it can use mags from it's big brother, but there are spacers available which basically turn the P99c into a full-size P99 from a full-grip standpoint.

I like the M&P better (obviously), but I was really hoping someone would develop a spacer so that we can have a full grip on a M&Pc with a full-size mag.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I shot the M&P9c with the full sized mags last week worked flawlessly in 100 rounds. I am with others it would be nice to have a spacer for it though.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I put another 34 through it last night. I'm going to get started on a spacer soon (read whenever I get time) (read don't hold your breath).

If there is more interest that would make me get off of my butt sooner................ :roll:

·
Registered
32 Posts
johndoe1027 said:
I put another 34 through it last night. I'm going to get started on a spacer soon (read whenever I get time) (read don't hold your breath).

If there is more interest that would make me get off of my butt sooner................ :roll:

Would money help you get off your butt?

Seriously . . . the spacers are HOT sellers for owners of XD compacts and P99 compacts. I'm sure there would be a TON of people willing to buy them from you -- I know I would (as long as your prices are reasonable!).

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine would not be a professional looking plastic piece (no fab equipment and ZERO plastic fab experience). Mine would be a properly sized piece of hose or something equally ugly (and functional).

Off to the US patent site...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts