1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I like the test, to bad many of today's youth prefer the movie version and try to duplicate it...

·
Registered
231 Posts
you know what there problem was here dont ya? they weren't holding the gun right.. they should hold in one hand sideways looking down the side of the gun and not the sites "gangsta" style...

ha..

·
Site Staff
9,612 Posts
They hurt the innocent bystanders more than the people they are shooting at!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
PPCmaster said:
you know what there problem was here dont ya? they weren't holding the gun right.. they should hold in one hand sideways looking down the side of the gun and not the sites "gangsta" style...

ha..

You just have to love that...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
that picture

I think I found my new wallpaper thanks that is friggin hilarious My wife doesnt like shooting and she even understood!!! my last time at the range I tried that to see how it felt Man what a waste of money I had a better chance of throwing my gun at the target!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
PPCmaster that was a funny picture....about ten years ago, I called my self trying to shoot gangsta style for a round or two. Came within 3 inches from having no teeth...

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Hillarious
I have actually tried this and is not easy to say the least, but the idear so flippin funny as hell....lmao

PPCmaster said:

ha..

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
i think it just come down to how your arm twist that makes the uninformed think its how you should natural shoot. Then the rest followed like some suicidal lemmings. I have tried to shoot like this, harder then **** to hit anything while stationary, imagine in a moving car...

·
Registered
231 Posts
mad212 said:
i think it just come down to how your arm twist that makes the uninformed think its how you should natural shoot. Then the rest followed like some suicidal lemmings. I have tried to shoot like this, harder then shiz to hit anything while stationary, imagine in a moving car...

When you shoot one handed it is natural and even GOOD to have a kant in your grip (it helps to put a much stronger grip on your pistol)...
.... but if you need the homeboy night sites your going to the extremes with it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts