MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I knew I saved this picture for a reason....

my hello kitty is more pretty than your hello kitty

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
G56 said:

Very cute, and she looks so proud to be holding Daddy's gun.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I wouldn't turn it down if someone gave it to me.

It would be an awesome conversation piece. I just wouldn't pay for it.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Notice on my pic the guy leaning on the other guy with the pretty rainbow smile has a hello kitty patch on his arm....

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Ohh I just barfed a little bit.... Notice they are both glocks

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
You guys are sick man...just plain sick. What kind of warped mind thinks this kind of stuff up.....they must have a lot of free time on thier hands...but I thought it was hilarious, so maybe i might want to inventory my own mental health state....

J.

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
One of my members over on the Oklahoma Home Town Forum on ar15.com just got this one, custom made for her at STI.

·
Registered
73 Posts
^sweet lady pimp gun

·
Registered
63 Posts
I actually know the guy with the pink Hello Kitty XM8. There is a story to that!

First off, that is an Airsoft gun. See the guy standing in the back with the urban camo on? It's his XM8. Notice the white in the camo he is wearing is pink? Well, see in Airsoft games you carry a red shop rag which is called a Kill Rag. If your shop, you pull it out and hold it up so people know you have been hit and are out. That way no one shoots you while you walk off the field.

Anyway, he washed his camo right before a BIG game out in California and it dyed all the white in the camo pattern pink.

He got the funny idea to paint up his XM8 with the pinks and Hello Kitty theme afterwards. He brought it to the game and rocked it! =)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts