1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
I agree - very nice!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Comp-Tac does some fine Kydex work!! Looks great!

Ron

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
And on a background of digital camo!

·
Registered
75 Posts
So how do you compare the RAMI and the M&P? The Rami looks a little smaller, but it could be camera at work there so I thought I would ask what you think about the two.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The RAMI is a great gun and has been my carry piece for more than a year. I am kinda biased about CZs, I own 4 of them. Yes it is a little smaller but the beavertail makes it pretty close. They weigh about the same, well the RAMI is a couple of ounces lighter. Fully loaded the RAMI is still lighter than the M&P but has 2 rounds less capacity.

Thing that gets me about CZs is that most people have never handled one and don't know their durablity and reliablility. My CZ 85Combat is a workhourse and has been flawless for years and is my go to gun when shooting at the range.

The M&P may be my carry piece when I get through reliability testing it with different ammo. Has been flawless so far.

Hub

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just got a P-01 and am pretty fond of the CZ line, that's why I asked. Sounds good, I just can't decide which compact 9mm I want. I've even thought about going really compact and getting a Kahr MK9 but still deciding. Thanks for your post!

P-01 is so new I have to do the first cleaning and fire the first shot yet!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts