MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Not my idea of a weapon system for our Soldiers. The simple rule we need to remember is "Made in America, by Americans for Americans." IMHO...

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Looks like a blast. A little blocky for my taste, but I wouldnt say know if someone wanted to buy me one....lmao Cool vid 101Combat!!!

How much does it weigh in??? I know its still be tested, but is there any more info on it?

·
Registered
501 Posts
choochboost said:
[quote name='Morgan Walker']Not my idea of a weapon system for our Soldiers. The simple rule we need to remember is "Made in America, by Americans for Americans." IMHO...
I would prefer that they have the best weapon available.[/quote]

I think most of us would and that would eliminate this.......thing....

here's the center of the scope---------------- +

here's the center of the bore------------------O

·
Registered
524 Posts
Unfortunately its a flawed mindset, wanting only American weapons for our troops. I want the best weapon for the task, and I don't even care if its a carbon copy of some haji crap. If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid.

There are laws that require any foreign made design adopted by our military to be manufactured here within the US, so there is no loss of job market, and we are safe from being starved from our weapons systems.

I don't doubt there is some underhanded political basis for some weapons we have, and it irks me to no end, but I sure as **** wouldn't want to be limited to American invented weapons when it comes to automatic weapons and crew served (SAW, GPMG, and HMG).... we've yet to come up with a good design for such (maybe the Stoner?). If we didn't adopt the FN designs, we'd still be carrying BAR's for christ sakes.

Is it not, after all, the American way for the best and hardest working to rise to the top?

If anything, be upset that all of our American manufacturers are being starved by local legislation. Many home grown manufacturers, including our beloved Smith and Wesson have their headquarters in anti-gun states.

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts
Caseless ammo, it's been tried so many times, and nobody has made it work yet, maybe in a hundred years, but by that time projectiles probably won't even be still in production for military purposes. Did you see that magazine? Completely impractical for field carry, it looks like it would be extremely cumbersome and easy to damage.

My two cents, thumbs down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts