MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I`m a newbe from Norway, just about to buy my very first handgun.

The choice was easy as stealing candy, just fell in love with the M&P 9mm fullsize.

The main reason I want the M&P is the ambidextrous controlls, the fact that everything I`ve read about the gun is positive, and the look (what a great piece of shooting-equipment).

I want a gun that can eat through almost all the types of ammo I put through it, and I want a gun that is reliable under all conditions, (think I found it).

I`m currently serving in the Norwegian army and will be using it as a back-up to my HK416 rifle, and for practical shooting on my spare-time.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys better in here, and when I get to use my gun in the Norwegian winter-cold, I`ll get back to you and report on how this sweet little thing responds to temperatures down to 25-30 degrees Celcius.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK IN HERE!!!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Welcome to the site and waiting for that cold weather report. Always good to have a member from another country.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome, the cod weather report is due in the end of January/ beginning of February, the coldest time up here..

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the M&P family.
(Vælkommen shovelhead å ha ei go jul....)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts