MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well alright. First off S&W has excelent customer service (an art that is sadly dying in this country....or simple being outsourced to another country where the labor is cheaper). I sent in my M&P 40 on a wednesday and got it back the next week. No free stuff (but hey, the shipping and service was free so I can't complain). Oh yeah, I sent in my M&P because like some of you guys up here I too had the mag drop problem. So far so good. Only had time to put 100 rounds through my pistol at my local range, mainly just to see if my problem was fixed. I'll probably do another update seeing as how I am starting over again. Good job S&W!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I agree, both times I've sent my .40 back for that very problem, it was back to me within a week. I just sent it back for the third time for the same mag drop problem. Frankly I'd rather they keep it a while and actually fix it

·
Registered
31 Posts
this is what scares me about Warrantys. It does no good to have a lifetime warranty, if you have to keep using it. I used to buy lifetime warranty starters from the autoparts store, then have to replace them every year. I went to the junk yard and spent double the money and bought a Factory Ford starter. That was years ago, and the starter is still working fine. We all hope to never have to use the warranty, kinda stinks when you see somebody using it 3 times for the same problem!

Ken

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Jagman, what'e your serial number range? I'm in the MPH range, maybe the particular serial string has this problem as a commom occurance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts