MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me explain, this is a Ruger 10/22 with a RB Precision stock, it has an ACE SOCOM (shorty) butt-shock, Hogue grip, Customized Volquartsen TG2000 Trigger Assembly, a Superior Concepts custom Bolt handle, GGG-1005 SPRING ACTUATED Rear Flip Up Sight BUIS from GG&G and a GGG-1282 SPRING ACTUATED Front Flip Up Sight BUIS also from GG&G, a Daniel Defence offset mount with Surfire G2, an Aimpoint M2 Comp with MI cantilever mount, an Aimpoint x3 magnifier with an ARMS side flip mount, Falcon Industries rail and ladder covers and finally a Tactical Innovation Inc fake suppressor.

Just a few pieces.

Looking better.

Starting to take shape here...

Hmmmmmmmm,

Oh Yeah.

Oh my...

Does it get any better?

Like it?

·
Registered
512 Posts
I would say excessive; but I know that term does not exist in the gun society.

Nice setup.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thats just funny and cool at the same time. Nothing like having EVERY piece you add to the rifle being worth more then the reciever, and most being worth more then an entire new factory trim rifle. I think it rocks. It just goes to show that really black rifle disease is not about firepower and lethality but about grown kids still sighing when they see of a pile of LEGO's.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tigs40cal said:
holy #%$# I want one. My wife now hates you too

LOL, well I sure had fun building this one, I am not complete, still need to find a Laser Aiming Device and few other goodies. As is pictured, I have a little more than $2500.00 invested thus far, don't let your wife know that. :wink:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Imm jealous

We used the mitch helmets in Iraq I get down here and we got the old crappy kevlar!!! How did you luck out are you on the jrtc side or not??? i miss my mitch it was so cumffy and our unit bought the freezer pack inserts for the deployment they helped a lot during the 120 degree heat!!!

ohh yeah btw real nice setup remember what I said Iwill take them all off your hands if you ever turn into a liberal!!! :wink:

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
Does the $2500 figure include the Fed tax for the SBR?

·
Registered
910 Posts
$2,500...?! With a fake TacInc can, nonetheless! Sweet Jebus!

I can't knock you for it, though. I've got a form of the EBR disease too.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
G56 said:
Does the $2500 figure include the Fed tax for the SBR?

Ruger 10/22 $180

RB Precision stock $230

ACE SOCOM (shorty) butt-shock $175

Hogue grip $20

Customized Volquartsen TG2000 Trigger Assembly $200

Standard Ruger barrel cut to 9” $90

Superior Concepts custom Bolt handle $50

GGG-1005 SPRING ACTUATED Rear Flip Up Sight BUIS $150

GGG-1282 SPRING ACTUATED Front Flip Up Sight BUIS $150

Daniel Defence offset mount $65

Surfire G2 $35

Aimpoint M2 Comp with MI cantilever mount $600

Aimpoint x3 magnifier with an Samson/ ARMS side flip mount $700

Falcon Industries rail and ladder covers $50

Tactical Innovation Inc fake suppressor. $30

ATF Stamp (SBR) $200

The grand total is $2925

Good God, I had no idea how much this monster cost once it was all together, if you want you can subtract $1300 for the Aimpoint optics, those are primarily for my M&P15A. But still I certainly had fun with a $180 Walmart 10/22...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
IMO

A 10/22 huh??? it sounds like you have the MOST expensive and tactical groundhog gun on the planet
You did an awesome job Morgan it looks sweet-Jason

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Since you sent this to me yesterday, I have opened my pics and drooled over your 10/22 build. I must say this is the baddest of azz 10/22's I have ever seen my freind. Well Done Morgan :wink:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all very much, what I need is a professional photographer, so maybe I can get the bad boy published...

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I havent heard from YSUED lately. But as you know he is the man at rofessional photography!!! Last I heard he was going to be moving his family here to Phoenix. Might PM him???

Morgan Walker said:
Thank you all very much, what I need is a professional photographer, so maybe I can get the bad boy published...

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
finalfusion said:
I havent heard from YSUED lately. But as you know he is the man at rofessional photography!!! Last I heard he was going to be moving his family here to Phoenix. Might PM him???

[quote name='Morgan Walker']Thank you all very much, what I need is a professional photographer, so maybe I can get the bad boy published...
[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing, I just wrote to RB Precision and asked if the wanted to publish this beast and gave them a few teaser pics...

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have replaced my Aimpoint optics and have added an ATN Ultra Sight.

This last pic is of my Barsk 6-24x42 scope....

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: How about a acog

Lucas_flesher said:
Got a pick with stock folded or stock off
NO

1 - 20 of 26 Posts