MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
C4iGrant said:
They have turned off the pre-production run.

C4

I just noticed that the page was down. Aren't you offering a pre-order for the actual production units? Figure I'd mention it for folks who missed this, but still want to get one.

·
Registered
648 Posts
josh said:
[quote name='C4iGrant']They have turned off the pre-production run.

C4

I just noticed that the page was down. Aren't you offering a pre-order for the actual production units? Figure I'd mention it for folks who missed this, but still want to get one.[/quote]

Yes we are.

Plese can pre-order the UBR, billet lower, Masada here: http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=28

C4

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I have been reading about it for sometime now, I am interested in what you think Josh, dont forget my Cow either...

:wink:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It arrived about 15 minutes ago. Took less than 3 minutes to take the CTR off and get the UBR installed. This stock feels rock solid. Much more stable than the CTR was. I'm not a fan of the release button to adjust the stock's positions - the CTR's was better, but overall this thing is lightyears ahead of the CTR. Pics will be posted soon. I took some with my cell phone, but they're far worse than my usual pics.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Hurry up already...

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
We are waiting....... :twisted:

josh said:
It arrived about 15 minutes ago. Took less than 3 minutes to take the CTR off and get the UBR installed. This stock feels rock solid. Much more stable than the CTR was. I'm not a fan of the release button to adjust the stock's positions - the CTR's was better, but overall this thing is lightyears ahead of the CTR. Pics will be posted soon. I took some with my cell phone, but they're far worse than my usual pics.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didn't want to post any pictures until my new camera arrives. I'm leaving Monday on a 10-day trip to Germany, and the sandbox, so I won't have it until I get back a little after Christmas. My other camera's are screwed so all I have is my cell phone camera - which is far worse than any camera I've ever used. These are worse than no pics at all.
I got Morgan's cow, though. :oops:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
OMFG, that is just awesome!!!!! Please dont tell me she will be a safe queen.............
:twisted: Josh, you have outdone yourself this time. I see Morgans favorite buddy hiding underneath there
Awesome addition to your collection brother. Be safe overseas my friend. Get your azz back here and go shoot that beutiful baby!!!!

josh said:
I didn't want to post any pictures until my new camera arrives. I'm leaving Monday on a 10-day trip to Germany, and the sandbox, so I won't have it until I get back a little after Christmas. My other camera's are screwed so all I have is my cell phone camera - which is far worse than any camera I've ever used. These are worse than no pics at all.
I got Morgan's cow, though. :oops:

·
Registered
380 Posts
I've been hearing about Morgan's damn cow quite frequently. can someone PM me and explain why there is a cow, and why everyone wants it in pictures?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I will let Morgan explain.

f-bomb said:
I've been hearing about Morgan's damn cow quite frequently. can someone PM me and explain why there is a cow, and why everyone wants it in pictures?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Well it starts with this thread, http://mp-pistol.com/boards/viewtopic.php?...cow&start=0

you can skip to page 2, where you see this:

which leads me to ask every time Josh has a new build its my request that he takes a picture with his new piece and my favorite buddy, "The Cow"...

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The cow is my special friend.

Just got back from my FFL with my S&W 442 - FINALLY! Will take some craptastic pics of it with its CTC grips installed shortly. I have to wait until my daughter wakes up as the grips are in her room, and she's napping. That's the downside of having the gunsafe locked up in her closet. Bah! Need more room! People weren't lying when they said these things had some heavy ass trigger pull!

And Kris, she's no safe queen. As of right now she's loaded with 31rds of 75gr TAP pulling duty as a bedside HD gun. As soon as I can figure a way to put a mount in my trunk it will be a trunk/bedside gun. I can't justify spending all the money I've spent on that gun and not ever use it. Plus it's just too much damn fun to shoot and abuse! I would really like to take some kind of carbine defense class with her. There's some guys up in NC I might hook up with to see what we've got.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Thank you Jesus....lmfao How could you not take her out at least once a week. Man, I have seen some badazz rifles in my day, this one ranks pretty darn high buddy! Congrats, get her on video, pretty please

And Kris, she's no safe queen. As of right now she's loaded with 31rds of 75gr TAP pulling duty as a bedside HD gun. As soon as I can figure a way to put a mount in my trunk it will be a trunk/bedside gun. I can't justify spending all the money I've spent on that gun and not ever use it. Plus it's just too much damn fun to shoot and abuse! I would really like to take some kind of carbine defense class with her. There's some guys up in NC I might hook up with to see what we've got.[/quote]

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
What in the Hell are you doing up in the Chairforce, running guns? Good lord I have never seen so many guns in such a short time, can I be your friend... You know, the guy who always borrows your tools, well I want to borrow a few or your toys, to include the Cow...

Looks great Josh.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Think we should take the cow as ransom :wink:

Morgan Walker said:
What in the Hell are you doing up in the Chairforce, running guns? Good lord I have never seen so many guns in such a short time, can I be your friend... You know, the guy who always borrows your tools, well I want to borrow a few or your toys, to include the Cow...

Looks great Josh.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Morgan Walker said:

Looks great Josh.

friggin fly boys they get that extra cash for stepping on a plane and sleeping there
:roll:

oh yeah they all look really @#$%$*& special 8)

Envy icon here

1 - 20 of 31 Posts