MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up with Night Sites for $100 or under like Glocks and XD's? Why does it take so long to make them! $150 for stock night sites is too steep!

E

·
0 Posts
What's wrong with the regular ones?

Except that their finish wears out pretty fast...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Which are $150 ....All other Night sights for other pistols are roughly $100

·
Registered
190 Posts
The front nigh sight is fine on the M&P. Now the rear sight, that is what I'm wanting to change out on mine. THe white rings around the tritium vials is kind of distractig and casuses my eye to focus on the rear sight instead of the front sight in a lot of occasions.

I cant wait for either the Warren or Burwell rear sights to become available.

·
Registered
190 Posts

The night sight variants are available? I dont like to run plain rears and tritium fronts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Re: .

NCPatrolAR said:
The night sight variants are available? I dont like to run plain rears and tritium fronts

Sorry I didn't realize that you were needing the night sights. I do know that on the 10-8 sight, you cn add the tritium vials in the rear and would assume the same for the Burwell and Warren, but that would require some extra work on your part.

Rob

·
Registered
190 Posts

Thanks.

I know I can send the sights off to Toolworks and have the inserts installed, but I prefer just to buy a completed sight instead of having to ship the sight off and all that comes with it (extra money, time spent, etc)

·
Registered
5,062 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Well I sent another email asking Trijicon when they will have night sights available for the M&P and they said late April early May. They did not give me a price (maybe someone can find that out).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts