1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
That had to have sucked...

·
Registered
673 Posts
Set up. Too many people, camera, load under the dunny, boss in the dunny.

One of my mates went to the crapper at a Christmas work do and the lads thought it would be a laugh to tip it over, they did and he went to hospital with a dislocated shoulder and concussion, smelling like crap... Still funny.

No one ever uses those things any way, man, around 10am when the suns gotten onto it for 4hours their just ripe! :twisted:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
243ww said:
No one ever uses those things any way, man, around 10am when the suns gotten onto it for 4hours their just ripe! :twisted:

Thats why on all my jobs I would put them in the sun, that way no slacker would get in there and camp out :wink:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Man, I guess you would probably need to get powerwashed to get rid of that smell.

·
Registered
196 Posts
My first year as an apprentice I had to GO. No time to look just had to go. I got done and reached under the hood for the paper. Oh the horror of finding out there is no paper! :oops: I knew if I called out for help the jokers I worked with would hook the thing up to a crane and take me for a ride. What to do? :? I thought for a minute and came up with the solution. I took out my knife and cut my socks off at the top of my boots!

Lesson: ALWAYS check for paper

·
Registered
497 Posts
sparky1 said:
My first year as an apprentice I had to GO. No time to look just had to go. I got done and reached under the hood for the paper. Oh the horror of finding out there is no paper! :oops: I knew if I called out for help the jokers I worked with would hook the thing up to a crane and take me for a ride. What to do? :? I thought for a minute and came up with the solution. I took out my knife and cut my socks off at the top of my boots!

Lesson: ALWAYS check for paper

On the ranch we sometimes had to use a shirt sleeve. Always knew why a guy only had one sleeve... :mrgreen:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts