2,805 Posts
Truly funny

·
Registered
1,492 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Damn....I have to throw away ALL my guns....I guess they all suck...

J.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The description of the HK G3 is priceless!!! "H&K G-3/HK-91:

Ergonomics of a railroad tie. No bolt release, and a locking system that requires three men and a mule to work the cocking handle. Fluted chamber that mauls brass, and violent bolt motion that dings the brass that didn’t get mauled too badly by the chamber. Stamped sheet metal construction, yet just as heavy as a milled steel M14. Safety lever that requires unnaturally long thumbs, and a trigger pull that feels like dragging a piano across a gravel road with your index finger. Favorite infantry rifle of Cold War nostalgics and third world commandos."

SPOT ON! This made my day

·
Registered
30 Posts
Therefore, when the hordes of killer trees have all been mowed down, FAL owners will fall quickly to the hordes of paper silhouette targets come to avenge their woodland brethren.

Great post

·
Registered
403 Posts
FIrst time I've seen this--excellent. "...shoots cheap ammo and has ballistics like their familiar .30-30". I almost always enjoy the 'SHTF' discussions, serious or satirical, because so many folks actually think they know what's going to happen, what's going to be needed, and what will be available to them when SHTF.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts