MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hello kitty goes to war...
. Actually I'm not a big fan of guns that look like toys. Enough of a problem with kids shooting each other without the gun actually looking like a toy (looks like Mattel's my first assault rifle)

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I have to agree. While I like anything that attracts more women to the sport, I really disagree with any product that may cause a kid to mistake the real deal for a toy.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Imagine being in Irag and pulling that guy along side ya before you head out with your ranger buddies. Think somebody would say something.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Nice looking rifle for a young lady. I really think my daughter would love it if I did that for her when she is old enough.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Fire1 said:
Hello kitty goes to war...
. Actually I'm not a big fan of guns that look like toys. Enough of a problem with kids shooting each other without the gun actually looking like a toy (looks like Mattel's my first assault rifle)

Well then, no Fanner 50's or Thompson guns for YOU!

·
Registered
660 Posts
mikenkansas said:
[quote name='Fire1']Hello kitty goes to war...

Well then, no Fanner 50's or Thompson guns for YOU![/quote]

Unfortunately Thompson's are illegal in my pseudo Communist state. Yes even the semi autos. :roll:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Is it just me or do these refinished frames look a little more slick after the process? I thought the same thing when I saw olyeller's red M&P.

·
Registered
40 Posts
think I`ll do this for my daughter

Think I`d be pretty nervous if I found something like that in bedroom, after following a female "friend" home after a night out, lol... 8)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts