MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wife let me buy third m&p in 45acp. Can't wait to test fire it. Now my 40 and 9mm have a stable mate. I fell for this model of pistol the first time i pick it up.Love the handle and the feel of them. No real problems to speak of . Just with the wifes m&p9mm had mag drop problem.Fixed by my brother a glock armor. The m&p40 ran smooth out of the box. And have used it at three ipsc matchs here in ohio. Would like to see one in 10mm some day

·
Registered
58 Posts
golf51 said:
wife let me buy third m&p in 45acp. Can't wait to test fire it. Now my 40 and 9mm have a stable mate. I fell for this model of pistol the first time i pick it up.Love the handle and the feel of them. No real problems to speak of . Just with the wifes m&p9mm had mag drop problem.Fixed by my brother a glock armor. The m&p40 ran smooth out of the box. And have used it at three ipsc matchs here in ohio. Would like to see one in 10mm some day

Jesus, I can barely find enough time to shoot my single 9mm enough to remain confident with it, if I had more than one the others wouldn't be much more than overpriced paper weights.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
golf51 said:

Can you please fill us in on how your brother fixed your mag drop problem?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Please fill us in on how your wife gave you the go button on a 3rd M&P in as many years.

Money?, Prowess? or Smooth Talker?.

Congrats anyway. Enjoy.

T-

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
brother found a burr on the mag release metal a little filing prob solved.
As for the wife letting him buy the new m&p 45-Well I could say now that he as a new one that I get his 40??? Yet I know all you men are still trying to figure out how you can get your wives to let you buy another one. Well you could give a puppy face look or promise them what ever they want for a while. Regardless he will owe me big for a while. This new gun is his birthday and early Christmas gift. There is one for you tell them that is the only thing that you want for Christmas maybe that will work. I taking my payments out once we go to bed. Good luck on trying to purchase another one, maybe your wives and I should talk???? :wink:

·
Registered
61 Posts
"quote" Yet I know all you men are still trying to figure out how you can get your wives to let you buy another one.

How about just go out and buy it!!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dave.O said:
"quote" Yet I know all you men are still trying to figure out how you can get your wives to let you buy another one.

How about just go out and buy it!!!!!

Because then you have to suffer the wrath!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dave.O said:
I must have it good, I don't have to suffer a wrath
Consider your self lucky, I'm not even married and I see it happen ALLL the time to guys I know that are married (or myself and others that even have girl friends).

·
Registered
149 Posts
I hope to add a third some day as well. I really want a M&P9 to add to the collection!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Remember this and remember it well, all M&Ps and Glocks look the same, go buy it and stash it and remember, never have all of your pistols out at the same time and do not allow access to your safe!!!!!!!!! It has worked for me for many years and my wife would absolutely &*it if she knew how many pistols I have. Sigs are a little harder to hide since they vary in size, finish, and now beavertails - so I usually have to ask before I add a Sig but add Glocks and M&Ps at will.

·
Registered
58 Posts
gtmtnbiker98 said:
Remember this and remember it well, all M&Ps and Glocks look the same, go buy it and stash it and remember, never have all of your pistols out at the same time and do not allow access to your safe!!!!!!!!! It has worked for me for many years and my wife would absolutely &*it if she knew how many pistols I have. Sigs are a little harder to hide since they vary in size, finish, and now beavertails - so I usually have to ask before I add a Sig but add Glocks and M&Ps at will.

Nothing like lying to your wife to promote a long and happy marriage :?

Look at it this way wouldn't you be pissed to find out she had 1000s of dollars worth of shoes you didn't know about? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I had this issue with a motorcycle. For years, I kept wanting it and she would say "no, you'll hurt yourself". After almost 10 years I asked for a divorce. She said "how about a motorcycle". I said good idea....

So I got a motorcycle AND a divorce.

She had no input in to my pistol purchase.

MI_Jester

·
Registered
501 Posts
Black pistols are like old military surplus rifles, they all pretty much look the same.

And it's none of your business how many Mausers, Mosins, Springfields, Enfields, Swiss K31's, SKS's or Garands I own 8)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts