MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on some recommendations I was all set to try the Don Hume H726 Semi-Open Front, but I can’t get one for 6-8 weeks.

So I’m thinking about the Desantis Thumb Break Scabbard from the S&W site or the Gould &Goodrich 803. Any comments on these?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
155 Posts
IWB For M&P

Also try www.cross breed holsters .com. From What I understand, these are the most comfortable of any holster out there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
I have/use the DeSantis thumb break scabbard with M&P logo for my M&P. Excellent holster, hides the gun very well with untucked shirt. It will also hold the compact.













 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,351 Posts
i have the same holster as above with no thumb break and love it. it does hide my full size 40
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Hey ToolMaker,

Here's a web site address for you from Gould & Goodrich, I have and carry my full size M&P .40

in this all day long, nice and comfortable & you will see that the one I outlined for you is for a

Springfield XD 4 and it will fit prefectly.



http://www.gouldusa.com/catalog/showProduc...p;gunModel=XD+4
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
I have the Desantis speed scabbard with no thumb break for my 9mm. It has very good retention that I don't think a thumb break would even really be necessary. I put the gun in it (unloaded) and ran around a bit to see it it would wiggle out at all but it was still seated. Smooth draw also for how well it holds the gun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
I have the DeSantis speed scabbard (no thumbreak) for my M&P9 and I'm happy with it. I've used this style of holster in the past with other guns and was pleased, plus it was one of the only holsters available at the time of my purchase so it was a no brainer.



ETA: I also currently own the same holster for my SW1911PD.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
910 Posts
I have the black DeSantis with no thumb break for my 9c, and I use it about 90% of the time. The other 10% my CTAC gets used. It's a really good holster, and I'd suggest it to anyone looking for a nice OWB holster.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top