MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
The rantings of a sick, liberal writer. People like him will never see the light. Is he French? He was awful proud of surrendering.

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
This is yet another example of a "typical liberal". When he tells the story of his newspaper running articles supporting a gun ban, he says they received more letters than for any other topic they wrote about. Now, here is where the Liberal Loonie spin comes in. He says all the letters that were upset by the ban gun articles came from the "well-armed gun lobby", and he describes them as "angry and fiery". However, all the letters they got in favor of banning guns he describes as "supportive" and showed "The common sense of ordinary citizens..."

One thing I have noticed over the past few days is that pro-gun commentators on various sites use actual wording from the constitution, or writings of the Founding Fathers to back up and support their 2nd Amendment views, but on the other hand, the antis just post about how evil guns are, and how we don't NEED guns and how the framers of the US Constitution "could not have envisioned modern firearms" and so the 2nd Amendment should be "rethought".

For tree-hugging hippie Liberals, it is all about "how they FEEL" and screw history, the law and everybody else that disagrees.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I also like his words, but as an avid rocker myself, I loved his music and still do until he made his own TV show and like Ozzy, I lost total faith in the man. Ted Nugget means well, but he is really, really weird. I guess as a young adult growing up in rural Idaho I held them both in such high regards as musicians, but as human beings I found to many faults and became very disappointed in them both as I matured, or grew-up take your choice..

Back to his article, he is absolutely correct and weird or not I will still support him 100%...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts