MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can`t seem to find any M&P`s here in ny that are less than $557. That seems awful expensive compared to what I`ve heard them going for. Anyone know where i should be looking?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
www.budsgunshop.com I dont know if you have the same rules as cali. but if you do a gun search for the m&p alot will come up your best bet for a good price...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
posted at the same time I guess that tells you they are reputable... if you have aby questions on purchasing online ask away alot of us have bought online

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tough

Thats half the problem around here now, There are no gun shops around here at all , except gander mountain and bass pro shop , anymore. I`ve never bought a handgun online before so not sure what all is involved to do that.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Re: Tough

Nyhounder said:
Thats half the problem around here now, There are no gun shops around here at all , except gander mountain and bass pro shop , anymore. I`ve never bought a handgun online before so not sure what all is involved to do that.
first of all they have a page with all ffl dealers per state check to see where the closest one is.. if you do not see one that is close go to your nearest gun shop ask if they will do a transfer get their fax number.. contact buds with what you want tell em your ffl (federal firearms license) if they have it on their site your good if not you will need to give them that shops fax # once the ffl is confirmed and the money is recieved buds will send the gun to your ffl and then your ffl will contact you when it comes then you go and fill out firearms forms at the shop pay them a transfer fee (15-30) bucks then shes all yours I know it sounds like a headache but it is really easy... hope it helps

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Nyhounder said:
Ok i guess i`ll look into that then. Thanks for all your help.

no problem We look forward to pics of your new m&p

If you run into trouble throw it in a topic we will be more than happy to help

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well i almost forgot i live in NY state! Of course i can`t buy a handgun and have it shipped to this great state. Bud`s says only long guns shipped to New York State. Guess i have no choice but to pay the premium if i want the gun.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
all those posts for nothing j/k

good luck keep looking ny is a big state you should come up woth something

·
Registered
210 Posts
Nyhounder said:
Oh no doubt! I will have a M&P 9c in my hands very soon. And thanks again.

Once you find an FFL, I would call them to find out their price. Sometimes a small FFL will give you a better price because their overhead is lower.

Best of luck!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I bought my M&P 40, It's a compact though in March at Buffalo Gun Center for &499.00 + tax. I don't know if they are still going at that price, though a friend bought the same model there in May and the price hadn't increased at that point.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nyhounder,

What part of ny do you live in. I'm from westchester county and I purchased my M&P full size and compact at 2 different locations for around $479. I buy alot of firearms, a few were done online through FFL dealers and private owners as long as the owner uses an FFL also. It can be done unless you're from nyc. I'm not sure how it's done in that "country" but your license is good throughout the state so you can have it shipped to any FFL in the state. If you need more info, let me know (pm).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am from Wayne county and i will try to call around for some prices. We just don`t have many Dealers around us anymore.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts