MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

13 Posts
Eddo36 said:
Okay, I've tried all my hexagon keys and star keys and NONE of them can fit in the slot to change the windage.

What size drift punch do you use to change the windage and where do you get it? Not Home Depot, because I looked there. And what is a drift punch?

Isn't the 1/16" allen wrench used to loosen the set screw on the rear sight? Then you use the drift punch to "bump" the sight laterally to adjust windage?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.