MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent this question to ToddG, not sure if my PM went thru,

I had a question I hope you could answer. On the M&P torture test you did, you had the Mass. compliant trigger installed. Do you know what the physical difference in the H trigger bar is vs. the S trigger bar? Does the bar itself add to the trigger pull weight?

I'm curious because the question is out there on several forums but no one has a solid answer to the difference of the 2 trigger bars.

If anyone knows the answer to the question I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Did you ever find out any information about the trigger bars?
I recently purchased a couple Mass compliant trigger bars and springs as I prefer a stiffer trigger pull on my carry pistols.

·
Registered
13 Posts
To help answer your question, MA compliant in reference to the trigger, if the pistol does not an external safety it must a 10 pound trigger pull. But you asked about trigger bars and their difference. Trigger bar with "S" stamp on it, is an older trigger bar. The newer trigger bars have a "H" stamp and are made to work in conjunction with the Universal sear housing block and a new slide stop. The trigger bar does not change the pull weight, only the trigger spring will. I replaced my trigger with a Apex trigger and had to replace my trigger bar (and other parts) due to the age of the one I had. Apex triggers swap out the sear too. Hope that helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts