MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
jhe888 said:
Smith does not have individual sears for sale (or safety plungers). The guy said they plan to, but not yet. The sear block assembly is available, but that is a part restricted to armorers. I don't know whether that will apply to sears alone.

I just recieved another shipment of parts directly from S&W.

Yes, they have plungers for sale; I have them in my hand right now.

None of the parts are restricted to armorers. That was the original plan by S&W. You can thank a few members here, and myself, for getting this changed.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
800-331-0852

ext. 7

I would call back; hopefully you talk to someone else.

Tell him you need to order some parts for the S&W M&P pistol.

Tell him you need:

Part #27798-Firing Pin Safety Plungers

Part #27766-Sears

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Interesting.

I do know S&W has a bunch of parts on backorder right now. I'm not sure, but maybe they are trying to get parts orders filled before they accept more orders. I really don't know what's going on.

I waited a month on my last parts order. I called to see what was going on. The guy said the parts lady had been gone for 2 weeks; and my parts would be shipped out the next day. And my parts were shipped out the next day. But I find it hard to believe that S&W has ONE parts lady. I still have 4 different parts on backorder. I hope I get them soon.

Please let me know what they say the next time you call.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.