MP-Pistol Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I am 0 for 2 now. Second guy claims the parts are not available, and that they have no extras to sell - only what they will use to build guns. He also says sears are only available in the blocks anyway. He even told me he tried to get a sear only himself for a repair and couldn't get one.

I think you are pulling my leg.
These parts apparently do not exist.

I'll try again, maybe the third time is the charm. Or I'll wait until the M-P store gets them.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Interesting.

I do know S&W has a bunch of parts on backorder right now. I'm not sure, but maybe they are trying to get parts orders filled before they accept more orders. I really don't know what's going on.

I waited a month on my last parts order. I called to see what was going on. The guy said the parts lady had been gone for 2 weeks; and my parts would be shipped out the next day. And my parts were shipped out the next day. But I find it hard to believe that S&W has ONE parts lady. I still have 4 different parts on backorder. I hope I get them soon.

Please let me know what they say the next time you call.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Smith will sell the sears and plungers alone. Keep fishing, use the part numbers that were posted earlier, and you will find someone who knows they can sell them. The bad news is that the sears are four to six weeks backordered.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.