MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the word that the Trijicon Night Sights for the M&P are available. They aren't posted on their website yet, but can be ordered via telephone.

It is part #SA37 and retail is $139.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just found out they are available on MidwayUSA...I just ordered a set, so when I get them, I'll post a pic. $109.49

Stay tuned!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Since I can't seem to find pictures of the M&P sights...does anyone know if the Trijicon sights for the M&P are the Novak-type (same as the standard factory sight, but with the tritium inserts), or are they the normal rectagular shaped sights.

I am a fan of the Novak style and I know Trijicon makes night sites in this style. That would be the type I would want for my 40c.

·
Registered
56 Posts
face747 said:
Since I can't seem to find pictures of the M&P sights...does anyone know if the Trijicon sights for the M&P are the Novak-type (same as the standard factory sight, but with the tritium inserts), or are they the normal rectagular shaped sights.

I am a fan of the Novak style and I know Trijicon makes night sites in this style. That would be the type I would want for my 40c.

Exactly the same. S&W sends the regular Novaks to Trijicon, they drill 'em and put in the tubes and send 'em back to S&W...

·
Registered
169 Posts
Are they hard to install?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Exactly the same. S&W sends the regular Novaks to Trijicon, they drill 'em and put in the tubes and send 'em back to S&W...

Are you talking about the ones that S&W sells? Are these the same as the ones that Trijicon and MidwayUSA would be selling?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
LockNLoad said:
Just found out they are available on MidwayUSA...I just ordered a set, so when I get them, I'll post a pic. $109.49

Stay tuned!

Not bad, is that for both front and rear?

Here is the product number, but no pictures or information was available on Midway website.

Product #: 498441

·
Registered
638 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
[quote name='LockNLoad']Just found out they are available on MidwayUSA...I just ordered a set, so when I get them, I'll post a pic. $109.49

Stay tuned!

Not bad, is that for both front and rear?

Here is the product number, but no pictures or information was available on Midway website.

Product #: 498441[/quote]

Yes and no mention if they are g/g or y/g. As of about an hour ago, they had three (3) in stock so if you want them, I'd order quick.

·
Registered
56 Posts
face747 said:

Are you talking about the ones that S&W sells? Are these the same as the ones that Trijicon and MidwayUSA would be selling?

I'm pretty sure they are.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nutshell said:
Are they hard to install?

Provided you have the tools its not that hard. Some gunsmiths charge like $20-$30. Check with your range or club.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just ordered my set from MidwayUSA. I think they still have one set left. They couldn't tell me the colors, but I did find out that the only type Trijicon is making is the Novak style (in case anyone was wondering like I was).

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
face747 said:
Just ordered my set from MidwayUSA. I think they still have one set left. They couldn't tell me the colors, but I did find out that the only type Trijicon is making is the Novak style (in case anyone was wondering like I was).

Excellent!

I think G&R Tactical (a site supporter) is also stocking the Trijicons for the M&P. I PM'd him and I'll post something as soon as he responds.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Was looking around and it seems like the Trijicon number SA37 is for the g/g sights. This is the only number I have seen, so I'm not sure if they are making any other colors yet.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Riflescopes.com has them in all 3 colour assortments. Green Green, Orange Green and yellow green. They are asking $108 a set , but it does not say if they are in stock or not, but i think i will order a set for both of my 40's

1 - 20 of 23 Posts