MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about getting the Burwell rear sight for my M&P9, however, I have non-tritium sights on it. Does Trijicon sell just the front sights? I really don't want to buy a $110 set of sights just to keep the front post.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Get with Ameriglo or me. We are making M&P sights now and the front is factory height. The front sight is .140 wide which is .005 wider than the factory.

I will have more fronts is this week and Ameriglo already has them.

CHECK 360

David Bowie

·
Registered
36 Posts
Novak sights

The M&P is cut for Novak sights. Novak makes night sights for the M&P and you can get just a front sight. I understand that Tru-glo is comming out with a TFO for the M&P?

·
Registered
141 Posts
DerMann said:
I'm thinking about getting the Burwell rear sight for my M&P9, however, I have non-tritium sights on it. Does Trijicon sell just the front sights? I really don't want to buy a $110 set of sights just to keep the front post.

I can just take the half hour drive up to Wixom, MI and get them straight from Trijicon since they are based there.

If I end up getting different sights for my M&P 9mm once I get it next week, they'll be Trijicon since I know I'll have no problem getting them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts