MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need HELP!!! Trying to get the right holster

I’m hoping someone will be able to help me. I want to order an Alien Gear Cloak Mod OWB holster for my S&W Performance Center M&P Pro Series 9mm 5 inch barrel (original NOT 2.0, NOT C.O.R.E.) and the company says they don’t make one that fits my pistol. Is there a S&W model pistol that is the same frame as my Pro Series I could order this holster from Alien Gear? My friend has one of their holsters for his pistol and I love the way it feels and I’m trying to get one for my pistol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you looked at SafariLand? They make Kydex holsters for the M&P 9 Pro... apparently Alien Gear simply does not.

·
Registered
1 Posts
T.Rex Arms has an OWB, the Ragnarok, that works great with MP9s. I have two!

"...accommodates M&P 45 and Pro series pistols, which will protrude slightly. First generation and M2.0 pistols are supported, including the M2.0 Compact."

T.Rex Arms - Ragnarok

·
Registered
332 Posts
the company says they don’t make one that fits my pistol.
Unless you already did, I’d call them and ask to make sure, but they have that holster for the 2.0. The only difference is the ejection port dimension, and in the pictures it doesn’t look like the ejection port is fitted. Might as well have what you want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts