MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question about these "tuckable" holsters, I read great stuff from the websites, and then hear bad stuff from gun shops, and people who have either never tried one before, or tried one a long time ago, before the newer models were around. I carry in a belt holster every day, and am looking for a way to occasionally carry with the shirt tucked in. The only 2 ways i can see are this tuckable option, or a shoulder rig under my shirt. I am not sure how realistic either of these options are. I am 6'1" and 250, (but starting to loose some) and am just looking for additional carry options. I guess the actual question is, can you realistically tuck a shirt in over your gun and not have it come untucked with mild activity, and how much printing are you getting. Same question with the shoulder rig as well. It may be a little easier with the sub-compact once they come out, and i plan to have one of those as well. thanks for the input.

4>---->

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a Tucker Gunleather Texas Heritage that is "tuckable". I bought it for a Taurus PT-140 and since its an open muzzle design the M&P fits it perfect. As for the "tuckable" part, its amazing how effective it is. I can carry with a collered Tee Shirt and you really can't tell. The "tuck" is pretty deep and holds the material very securly. I spent more than I thought I would every spend on a holster but I must say I am very satisfied. Now that it works PERFECT for both my Taurus and my M&P I feel like I got a half off discount! Here's the link for Tucker: http://rlcompanyusa.stores.yahoo.net/index.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts