MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is proof our judicial system is messed up, kid goes away for 5 years at the age of 14 for armed robbery. Moves to Orlando a month ago from Miami on probation and kills a cop in a botched atm robbery. Thank god they caught the two idiots that murdered an innocent man and robbed him of his life more then anything!! Lets hope they fry or rott for a very long time!!

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_loca...rrested-in.html

·
Registered
660 Posts
mpbond said:
preferably fry

+1.

I understand that kids are kids but when they commit a violent crime they should be treated as adults. In the words of my Psychology professor "unfortunately treatment and rehabilitation is uneffective." This has been proven for a hundred years now. Treat them as adults and maybe this crap will stop happening. I violent offender is likely to be a violent offender for life...how many people have to suffer so we can try to help one sick individual.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I agree 100% and I am sure after killing a cop their fate has been decided b4 they even step in a court.

mad212 I know it is upsetting but Cursing is not the way to get your point across

here is what the rules of the forum say "2. No foul language. We are trying to maintain a family environment and such language is not appropriate."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts