MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone call me crazy but I think I'm gonna knock out two M&P's at one time. I scraped enough cash together to order a full size 40 and 40C.

Am I crazy???

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
breech said:
Someone call me crazy but I think I'm gonna knock out two M&P's at one time. I scraped enough cash together to order a full size 40 and 40C.

Am I crazy???
That's the beauty of their price point. You can get one Sig or HK, or you can get 2 M&Ps. The M&P is not a Sig or HK IMO, but you have 2 now and its hard to argue with that!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not really lucky. Just taking advantage of my situation that's all. 8) I've handled a few and they all felt very comfortable. I dried fire one and immediately fell in love with the trigger. That was pretty much my turning point.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Ok well fortunate then
Again congrats!! There becoming more and more popular every day. Enjoy :wink:

breech said:
Not really lucky. Just taking advantage of my situation that's all. 8) I've handled a few and they all felt very comfortable. I dried fire one and immediately fell in love with the trigger. That was pretty much my turning point.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Make that one bird with one stone for now. I got cold feet and ordered only the M&P 40.. Yeah yeah. Call me a wuss. :oops:

I have to get a feel for the compact model a bit more. Thankfully there's a gunshow this weekend. I'll get a bit hands on before committing.

·
Registered
100 Posts
breech said:
Make that one bird with one stone for now. I got cold feet and ordered only the M&P 40.. Yeah yeah. Call me a wuss. :oops:

I have to get a feel for the compact model a bit more. Thankfully there's a gunshow this weekend. I'll get a bit hands on before committing.

Take cash or a check to the Houston show. I bought a 9c there a couple of times ago, for a great price, from Bachman's, but I could have saved another 3% if I had a check or cash.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts