MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
And I love (but despise) how all of the Liberals utilize these stories as pro-gun control fodder...It makes no logical sense. Why don't they have all of us gun owners turn our weapons over to the "authorities" for a predetermined period (say 3 days) and take a crime "snapshot" to compare see the rise in offenses... My bet is that even "they" would be unwilling to take that chance...

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
And I love (but despise) how all of the Liberals utilize these stories as pro-gun control fodder...It makes no logical sense. Why don't they have all of us gun owners turn our weapons over to the "authorities" for a predetermined period (say 3 days) and take a crime "snapshot" to compare see the rise in offenses... My bet is that even "they" would be unwilling to take that chance...

Please don't give the grabbers any more ideas. Your 3 day test would quickly become a 3 decade test.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Makes me sick.

Been a LEO for 25 years now. I think I may have to find a nice safe job.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/..._petersburg.php

God I hate hear this. I pray for their families.

But..... why are they trying to negotiate go in and take the ******* out!!!!! It saves the state money.

"Late Update: Reuters reports that as of 11:40 a.m. the status of the gunman, who is a known sex offender, was unclear. A spokesman said that negotiators were trying to get him to surrender but not getting any response".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts