MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I suck at pictures, and I suck at the internet. Here's some pictures of some of my crap. I left out the ultra cool one's like the Bersa's, the P22's, the Red Ryder's, and anything else I didn't think you gent's could handle.

11.5" SBR AR-15 with Tac-16 suppressor and TAB GEAR cordura/nomex 1800 degree suppressor cover from riflesonly.com, M&P45 w/CTC lasergrips by Dan Burwell, 9c by Mr B again, Ruger MKIII w/Paclite threaded upper and Tac52 suppressor. Uhh... CTAC for the 9c in the top left, and Mike B's Georgia Heat IWB holster [love it!] from Talon Tactical.

Me pointing my M&P45 at my face/camera to show the CTC's beam. I'm pretty sure this breaks a few firearms safety rules. Probably don't want to do this. Mine had no mag, was triple checked, and locked open, but still...

The three pistols I enjoy the most. Notice my wife's POS P22 is nowhere to be seen.

Top view of the AR which I'm probably only posting because it's 1 out of 22 pictures that I took that didn't turn out blurry.

AR-15 - to the face. Again, no mag, triple checked, yada yada.

M&P45.

And a pic for my buddy Morgan.

Maybe some day if the guy who has my CZ452 fancy, that I've never seen, gets done cutting and threading it and actually gives it back to me I'll post pictures of it too. Blah! :roll:

·
Registered
434 Posts
i like to play with those...but my G7 never gets any beam like that close nor direct sunlight could toast cmos image sensor

·
Registered
217 Posts
A very well rounded collection of guns you've got there, Thanks for sharing. 8)

ps:Love the little cow

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Very nice, it wouldn't be complete without the cow. Your AR is looking awesome, how well does the suppressor work? The Ruger is pretty neat too, I really need to look at the suppression devices. Kris, Jester and YukonGlocker almost have me convinced about a 1911, but after seeing these I think may need to go in a different direction.

Damn you Josh, damn you all...

P.S. Josh you would think with all the cash you have spent in the last year on your toys you could bought a decent camera buy now... :wink:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Morgan Walker said:
P.S. Josh you would think with all the cash you have spent in the last year on your toys you could bought a decent camera buy now... :wink:

Priorities man, priorities... Guns beats camera everytime! Sadly it probably isn't even the camera's fault. I think I just suck at using it. Sometimes I get decent pictures, but other times they turn out like crap.

As far as the suppressor it works great, but you have to keep in mind suppressed 5.56/.223 isn't quiet unless it's subsonic. And with subsonic all you're doing is shooting a way over-priced .22 round. With regular rounds like XM193/M855/wolf crap it sounds a tad quieter than unsuppressed .22lr rifles. Without the can the gun sounds like a cannon with the 11.5" barrel, and is still uncomfortable with just earmuffs, but with the can on it's comfortable without ear protection at all.

Suppressed .22's is a whole different story.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
" Kris, Jester and YukonGlocker almost have me convinced about a 1911, but after seeing these I think may need to go in a different direction.

Damn you Josh, damn you all...
"

Noooooo, come back brother.....dont go
Damn it Josh see what you have done yet again
:twisted:

No really Josh, man you have some serious taste in accessory brother. I think we can all envy your builds brother! And the cow, well......its a cow.....but nice little touch of comedy

P.S. Josh you would think with all the cash you have spent in the last year on your toys you could bought a decent camera buy now... :wink:[/quote]

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
josh let me borrow one of whatever paychecks youre getting you must have a decent side job or youre robbing banks buddy.. By the looks of it your paycheck and mine are NOWHERE close...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts