MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a custom holster from Ugly Bald Guy (UBG) Holsters. I ordered the Canute model for my MP9c and it fits like a good IWB holster should. I haven't had the time to break it in, but the draw was considerably easier after rolling the leather in my hands a bit - it's got excellent retention, superior craftsmanship, and ordered to my style and preference. This rig can conceal on me with a regular buttoned or cotton t-shirt like nothing - virtually zero printing

If you're looking for some good leather at a very fair price ($60 for mine - basic black leather) which will beat out a factory-made equivalent in looks and quality, check out UBG. Two thumbs up - I'll post pics at another time!

http://www.ubgholsters.com/

·
Registered
25 Posts
+1 on UBG. I just got the same holster for my Cougar (and a belt). After one day, I'm ready to replace the Don Hume 721 I use for the M&P. And I liked the 721.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a Galco Summer Comfort (IWB) for my Sig P220ST, and I love that holster. The UBG is much higher in quality and fit, and seems like it would last longer and retain the weapon better. It also has a body shield for the slide, so I don't have cold steel digging into my side all day when carrying

Great stuff from a great guy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts