MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
pretty cool stuff. I wouldn't put it on my gun though. Besides heat you don't know how it affects the metal and would probably void your warranty

·
Site Staff
9,636 Posts
Pretty interesting stuff, I don't know that it would be suitable for firearms though.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I'm wondering how it would work on my motergrader and my snowplow equipment at work,not to mention my Lawn&Garden tractor plow and snowblower. :smoke:

Frog Lube repels water off my weapons just fine.:clap:

·
Registered
9 Posts
ultimate winter coat on my car... awesome!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
In their application video it states it will "fail if treated with detergents, solvents, soap or high pressure water. Also excessive handling especially with bare hands can cause a reduction in performance".

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm a dealer for this product. It is not rated for household use, only industrial. Not that it will stop people. A respirator should be worn and your psi on you gun should be set low as to not waste product. Also, part A turns the color or whatever it touches grayer/whiter. Therefore, you definitely don't want to put it on your car. Part B has to be reapplied from time to time as well depending on abrasion. About $400 for part A and B and you get a gallon of each.

You may soon see a part A that does not change colors of what it is applied to though.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I want to undercoat my pickup truck. Heck, spray the whole damn thing. The mud here sticks to everything...

·
Registered
86 Posts
I need it on my work boots. Might save my marriage!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts