MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
i picked up one of these about a month ago. the price was right and the m&p fits it very well. i bought it for the range and have no intentions of using as a carry holster but it seems to be well made, it holds the gun tight and it will stay on you when you pull out the gun. about the only downfall to this holster is that it is a pain to put on and take off.

[/url]http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=520098[/url]

edit:i can't get the link to work so you will have to copy and paste it

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have a Mike's IWB holster for the G20/21 that works well for the M&P40. My gun fits the holster very well, but I don't like the holster much at all. It was $13, and I bought it just so that I could take my time finding the right holster for the gun.

After I find the perfect carry holster for the gun, I was thinking about drilling a hole into the Mike's holster and mounting it on my bed frame, or at an accessible place inside my car.

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Uncle Mikes 2007 Law Enforcement Catalog lists their Kydex holster in both open and thumb snap, belt and paddle and left and right hand configurations specifically for the M&P but it does not appear on their web site yet.

I called their tech service and the nice lady said the stock number is in their data base but it says "availability date unknown". So, there will be one but no one knows just when.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts