MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
what a shame the worst words to hear from a gun owner is............"I didnt know one was in the chamber" Irresponsibility cannot replace a life... I swear b4 purchasing a gun some people should get a common sense test... It is a sad day all around

·
Registered
937 Posts
Homicide detectives said they are investigating the incident to see if any negligence was involved

They need detectives to figure that out? The guy didn't ensure it was empty, pulled the trigger, and had it facing an unsafe direction. Between those three mistakes, he violated all four rules. I think negligence is involved, folks. I feel bad for the poor guy in the truck and his family.

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
I feel sorry for the victim and his family. The guy who caused the accident is going to be in a world of hurt, he will almost certainly be charged with negligent homicide or manslaughter, as well as the victim's family will file a lawsuit and almost certainly win, one moment of stupidity has basically ruined the rest of his life.

·
Registered
45 Posts
This hits very close to home my MOM works with the deceased's daughter here in AZ, I havnt heard how shes taking it though.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
In that situation I'd just drop to my knees, If I'm dumb enough to do that, I'll take all the responsibility for the actions.

·
Registered
106 Posts
How hard is it to remember the the Rule of 3...

If not shooting...

Rule 1. Keep your finger off the trigger

Rule 2. Keep your dam finger off the dam trigger

Rule 3. Keep your f**king dam finger off the f**king dam trigger

This is just senseless/mindless crap.

Remember: Guns don't kill people. IDIOTS kill people.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
What a friggin shame. Why people????????????????????????????? I understand living and learning as you go, but this guy.............words cannot express whats going through my mind right now.

·
Registered
434 Posts
i don't believe in accidents anymore its all intentional (preordained)...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts