MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys My family and I will be going BACK up to WI after being back for 1 1/2 months my wife's Grandma passed away today so will be shifting all my spare time to be getting my family packed and prepared to leave on thursday morning.. So if I remember my password I will post if I forgot it then I will lurk..-Jason :?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks you guys I will pass this on to my wife and family...

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
Thanks you guys I will pass this on to my wife and family...
Whenever I talk about my "internet friends" my wife calls me a geek.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I've lost 3 people in the last year and a half, so I feel the pain and i'm really sorry to hear it... at least let her known that people do care out there... hope everything is ok and i'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Be there for them and take care of yours

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Grimwulff said:
I've lost 3 people in the last year and a half, so I feel the pain and i'm really sorry to hear it... at least let her known that people do care out there... hope everything is ok and i'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Be there for them and take care of yours

Dealing with a loss has become a kind of profession for me lately I hate to make it sound like that. during ft campbell's first deployment to Iraq I stayed back and did Casualty operations for division, 8 months b4 I deployed to Iraq my father passed and during the deployment out of apprx 900 we lost 21 guys 7 of them good friends of mine.. So that is why I say that it always hurts I have just grown numb to the pain... thanks for your kind words grimwulff

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='Grimwulff']I've lost 3 people in the last year and a half, so I feel the pain and i'm really sorry to hear it... at least let her known that people do care out there... hope everything is ok and i'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Be there for them and take care of yours

Dealing with a loss has become a kind of profession for me lately I hate to make it sound like that. during ft campbell's first deployment to Iraq I stayed back and did Casualty operations for division, 8 months b4 I deployed to Iraq my father passed and during the deployment out of apprx 900 we lost 21 guys 7 of them good friends of mine.. So that is why I say that it always hurts I have just grown numb to the pain... thanks for your kind words grimwulff[/quote]

Really sorry to hear about that to... hopefully everything comes out ok. What I always tell my friends when they're going through the possibility of loss and/or are going through loss is that the memory of one's life is more important served with love and affection then with saddness. The depths of sorrow that the loss of a loved one causes is deep, but the never ending love and affection and memories of who they were and how they lived their life should be their focus, because saddnes only begets itself. Just remember the good times, because no matter what happens, at least you will have your memories of them, that is the true form of immortality.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well put thanks again brother

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys finally made it to WI. We got here at 8:30 last night and now it is time to get to work..

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
Hey guys finally made it to WI. We got here at 8:30 last night and now it is time to get to work..

Good luck and I hope all of your dealings come out alright. Did you bring your M&P for some stress-relief shooting during the interim? Take care of you and yours!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
On our way back to GA early tomorrow morning 15 hours of driving too bad there wasnt a shoot me now emoticon... everything went as good as you can think of.. back to work on monday though

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
On our way back to GA early tomorrow morning 15 hours of driving too bad there wasnt a shoot me now emoticon... everything went as good as you can think of.. back to work on monday though

GL and be safe on the way home!!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanx 8)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts