1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I am so in... Thanks for sharing I just purchased a Ruger Mark III too, so I will differently give them a buzz.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
John, any idea if DRTV is still recording? I think this would be a welcome part of the Outdoor Channel's Wednesday Night on the Range line-up. I wrote the Outdoor channel earlier about DRTV, so maybe we might see it. I am not a big fan of Mr. Bane, but he does some cool shows.

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DRTV is a web only deal, Michael Bane is already on TV with 2 shows, Shooting Gallery and Cowboys, so he did Down Range TV as a web only video series, a complement to the things he's already doing. Shooting Gallery and Cowboys are still under contract and making shows for the TV season to run in 2008.

http://michaelbane.blogspot.com/2007/03/sh...-good-news.html

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I am so obsessed with Ruger's Rimfire Challenge I have already begun thinking of ideas for my new .22 rifle. This pic is stolen from RB Precision Inc website. They make the Evolution stock shown here, neat website if you ever get the chance. www.rbprecision.com I plan to copy and add to the existing idea with a few modifications, now all I need is about $1000 and I will be set. :wink:

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Only a grand? Why, heck, I'll take two!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts