MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered it on the 23rd (Friday) and it was on my door step today the 28th (Wednesday) This is for a M&P 9c (Left Handed).

Adam

·
Registered
471 Posts
What do you think of it so far Adam? I have the Infidel with the Gurkha strut for mu .40c and I like it a lot.

I am looking forward to some pics!

Ron

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will get some pictures up when i can so far i really like it. It seem to conceal very well even under a tight t-shirt. I wore it around tonight and after a while i could not tell i had my gun on.

Adam

·
Registered
471 Posts
Looks good Adam! I have the same holster and I do like it. I made a small change to mine for comfort. It may not be an issue for you though. I took one of your pictures and made the change to show you. See the red arrow.

Ron

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for pointing that out. I have not had an issue with it yet but the longest time i have had it one was about 4 hrs. If it starts digging into me i will round it off.

Adam

·
Registered
471 Posts
choochboost, I just used my Dremel tool. It worked very well. A good course file would work also, and then some fine sand paper to finish it off.

Ron

·
Registered
471 Posts
If yours is the same as mine, there can be a fair amount of material removed before it even gets close to the front sight of the front of the slide. It did remove a point that was putting pressure against my skin.

Ron

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Infidel

Adam, that looks real good. Are you satisfied with the setup and single belt clip? I think I'm going to order one, but want to be sure of the setup I order for my M&P9c.

Jim

·
Registered
270 Posts
Choochboost,

What mods did you do to make your C-TAC more comfortable? any pics would be greatly helpful also..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts