MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all. Blacksmith58 here. Been lerking for a bit so I thought I introduce myself proper.

I to am a convert to the M&P 40. Now my Safe is Glock Free Zone. Don't get me wrong, me & my Glock got along fine. She shot good groups, never - never malfunctioned, just didn't feel right in my hand. The very first M&P 40 I touched, I knew I had to have one. So I traded my Glock in for it! Now my other Smith & Wessons are happy.

Now several hundred rounds later, I know I made the right decision! The M& P 40 is my next to the best Pistal I have. Nothing beats my 1911, but this M&P is close!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
169 Posts
Sometimes change is good....

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome Blacksmith58.

Nice choice, the M&P 40 was the first M&P I shot, the recoil was so well handled I couldn't wait to shoot a 9. I feel the same about the Glocks, love'em but the fingergrooves don't work for me.

·
Registered
160 Posts
You made the right choice. Glocks are fine weapons and have had a few myself but the MP's sure feel sooooooooooooooooo good 8) 8)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Blacksmith58 said:
Hi to all. Blacksmith58 here. Been lerking for a bit so I thought I introduce myself proper.

I to am a convert to the M&P 40. Now my Safe is Glock Free Zone. Don't get me wrong, me & my Glock got along fine. She shot good groups, never - never malfunctioned, just didn't feel right in my hand. The very first M&P 40 I touched, I knew I had to have one. So I traded my Glock in for it! Now my other Smith & Wessons are happy.

Now several hundred rounds later, I know I made the right decision! The M& P 40 is my next to the best Pistal I have. Nothing beats my 1911, but this M&P is close!

I too have been sorta lerking. I also own a Glock 22 2nd generation. I am a NC Correctional Officer and we are converting from the 357 Mag to the M&P 40. After qualifying with it on the range with a score of 96 I decided to buy one. BTW I'll never give up my Glock.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts