MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can find one of these mag loaders? From everything i've read, they are supposed to be the best, and easiest one out there. My fingers could sure use the break, the mags on my m&p .40 c are killing me. Thanks..

·
Registered
53 Posts
nevrbvictim said:
Does anyone know where i can find one of these mag loaders? From everything i've read, they are supposed to be the best, and easiest one out there. My fingers could sure use the break, the mags on my m&p .40 c are killing me. Thanks..
I got mine from Maryland Small Arms. I can honestly say it was the best $32.00 (incl. shipping) that I have ever spent. The Uplula is everything it's cracked up to be... and MORE.

·
Registered
65 Posts
The UpLULA loader apparently is in short supply all over. I placed an order with eguns.com a few weeks ago and was told they'd call me when their order for eight dozen finally arrives from the distributor to see if I still wanted it. I do. I also called MidwayUSA and was told to call back in about a month. This link takes you to the eguns web site that offers more information:

http://eguns.com/sPearCat/1-4.woa/1/wa/Ite...0&g=BC+Mags

The loader is manufactured in Israel.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I ordered four (I tend to lose small things - two of them are for my wife) UPLULAs from E-Guns. I was told "not to hold my breath" but that he would e-mail me as soon as he had them ready to ship in order to confirm the order.

I saw a demonstration by a dealer at the gun show in Chantilly, VA this past Saturday. Absolutely mind boggling. Unfortunately he was out of stock and had only the demo unit - - - it was AMAZING. Well worth the money and the wait.

BLACKJACK

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Uplula mag loader

Thanks, for all the replies,and info folk's. I will try and find one of these babies, and if i do will happily share with the rest of you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I agree, the Upula is a wonderful mag loader. It works on both single and double stack magazines. Maryland Small Arms sold me mine about 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Uplula is great!

I got my Uplula from www.eguns.com. The total cost was $28.24 including shipping. Apparently when I ordered mine they had them in stock. My wife liked it so well she ordered one about a month ago from them, and still hasn't received it. But they haven't billed her credit card since the Uplula's are back ordered. Hope it comes soon but at least we have one to work with. They work great on any size magazine!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got my first four UpLULAs on Monday from Arms-n-Ammo. They have them in stock now at $27.00 each plus $5.00 flat shipping per order. eguns.com has them in stock and will start shipping on Monday, 4/23. MidwayUSA gave me (and confirmed in a second email) an expected in-stock date of 5/17. Their price is good, but that date seems kinda ridiculous, when every other distributor seems to be getting them in now.

Anyway, the UpLULA itself is just awesome! Loading is just as easy as it looks in the videos. Even my young daughters can load (and unload) the mags unassisted. Get one of these - your thumbs will thank you!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
[quote name='C4iGrant']We have them in stock as well.

C4

Damn it... Grant, I am sorry brother, I completely forgot it wont happen again.[/quote]

LOL, no problem.

C4

·
Registered
16 Posts
For anyone in Maine or NH, I got one at Kittery Trading Post. They have them online as well. It worked great, I loaded 180 rounds today with it, much better than doing it by hand.

·
Registered
14 Posts
G&R - rocks.

Ordered one when I saw this post (thanks for being a sponsor, Grant). My thumbs thank you very much.

Makes loading hi caps easy. (and could save range time- will probably pay for itself in that way... or I'll just go through a lot more ammo. Could be expensive. )

be safe.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Re: G&R - rocks.

js said:
(and could save range time- will probably pay for itself in that way... or I'll just go through a lot more ammo. Could be expensive. )
A little of the former and a lot of the latter, I'd say! LOL

1 - 20 of 27 Posts