MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UpLULA Universal Pistol Magazine Loader; Received my universal magazine loader from MidwayUSA yesterday so I practiced loading mags using dummy rounds...Man this product is AMAZING!!!! Loaded mags over and over again using this product and it's BETTER THAN advertized; fast loading, easy to use, and does it ever save wear and tear on your thumb!

The UpLULA Universal Pistol Magazine Loader (in my opinion) is the BEST mag reloader on the market today....This is a MUST HAVE accessory!!!!

Universal Pistol Magazine Loader

http://maglula.tripod.com/uplula.htm

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
good review thanks

I am a big fan of getting rid of the skinless thumb so I will have to check it out

·
Registered
514 Posts
I took mine to Front Sight and everyone wanted to use it. I was reloading mags while on the firing line really quick. Great product.

·
Registered
673 Posts
100% on the UpLula! Loaded over 300 and no thumb worries!

sholling! Changed your picture? Thank The Lord!! The flashing bits made me have a fit!!! :wink:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Maximum1 said:
UpLULA Universal Pistol Magazine Loader; Received my universal magazine loader from MidwayUSA yesterday so I practiced loading mags using dummy rounds...Man this product is AMAZING!!!! Loaded mags over and over again using this product and it's BETTER THAN advertized; fast loading, easy to use, and does it ever save wear and tear on your thumb!

The UpLULA Universal Pistol Magazine Loader (in my opinion) is the BEST mag reloader on the market today....This is a MUST HAVE accessory!!!!

Universal Pistol Magazine Loader

http://maglula.tripod.com/uplula.htm

Great, aren't they?

Gonna buy a couple more to have onhand.

·
Registered
151 Posts
A must have for M&P 45 owners!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
+1 on the uplula. Bought one both my son and myself. Does both my 40 and 9mm with ease.

Jim

·
Registered
20 Posts
I thought the AR & AK LULA's were the best invention ever......until I used the UPLULA. It's the best piece of shooting gear I have ever purchased.....bar none.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts